IRA A. BLONDER, CBC – Managing General Partner Ira Allen Blonder was a founder and principal of a nationwide mortgage field service firm, representing a consortium of lending institutions, Wall Street investment firms & national insurance companies, servicing their commercial and residential OREO portfolios. Working in conjunction with United States Bankruptcy Trustees, Mr. Blonder administrated companies petitioning the court for bankruptcy protection. Additionally, Mr. Blonder provides both corporate real estate and financial advisory services to publicly traded and privately held companies, offering company merger, acquisition, disposition, liquidity and growth services to mid-size companies. The Blonder Group, LLC has successfully completed a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, which includes valuation consulting, landlord and tenant representation, leasing, demographic study, market, use and feasibility analysis, retail site selection, and investment brokerage services.
Affiliations & Professional Organizations
- The University Associates: Past Chairman
- Certified Business Counselor
- TN Special Olympics: Past Executive Board Member
- Tennessee Real Estate Broker
- The British American Business Association: Past Board Member
- TJ Martell Foundation: Past Committee Member
- Nashville Humane Society: Past Volunteer
- Urban Housing Solutions: Past Board Member
- Middle TN CCIM: Board Member & 2003 Program Chair
- CCIM: Member
- Congregation Micah: Leadership Committee
- Congregation Micah: Co-Chair Youth Group
- Congregation Micah: Board of Trustees
Representative Client Group Our Client List includes:
- Louisiana Pacific Corporation
- Gibson USA
- Caffe Milano, LLC
- Session Guide USA & Canada
- Grand Court Lifestyles, Inc.
- MDS Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance
- Creative Light & Audio, Inc.
- Golds Health & Fitness
- MCA Universal Music Inc.
- The Dreyfus Fund (DRA)
- Total Restaurant Ent. Corp.
- The White Way Corporation
- Ocean Way Nashville
- James W. Ayers
- St. Thomas Health Services
- Vanderbilt University
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman & Caldwell, PC
- The Burgundy Group, LLC
- Robert Doyle & Kelly Brooks (Garth Brooks Mgmt)
- Island Bound Music
- Joel Gordon & Family
- Waylon Jennings Enterprises